65 Not Out - 9 Step Book and Companion Workbook
or 6 weekly payments from $8.32 learn more
Create a retirement you love and deserve
Delivered digitally, the 65 Not Out - Reinventing Retirement 9 Step Book is packed full of all the information you need to begin planning your retirement. Not only covering the practical steps you need to consider at retirement, 65 Not Out gets right to the important areas of your life, you will discover what it really takes to plan a retirement you choose, and deserve.
Based on sound research, experience and drawing on experts who share their tips for retirement in 13 bonus videos, you will receive a 52 Page Book that details 9 aspects of retirement, and the 65 Not Out Companion Workbook designed for you to easily complete online, or print at home if you prefer.
- Step One - Transition to Retirement
- Step Two - Planning for Retirement
- Step Three - Health & Wellbeing, 100 Club Challenge template
- Step Four - Business and Farm Succession & Exit
- Step Five - Money & Finances, listing your assets template
- Step Six - Attitude & Motivation
- Step Seven - Utilising Technology
- Step Eight - Planning your Estate
- Step Nine - Travel
Each step is packed with the information you need on retirement, and your workbook contains dedicated questions and space to answer as well as complete your reflections for each step.
- Filling the void after work
- Retirement housing
- Words from a funeral director
- Keeping active
- What motivates you to go to the gym at your age
- How to avoid loneliness after losing a spouse
- What is succession planning and why it is so important
- Investing in shares
- Additional capital requirements
- The right attitude
- Wills, Powers of Attorney, Memorandum of Wishes
- An important message when heading into retirement
- Three top tips for international travel.
Delivered digitally, you will get immediate access to detailed articles covering 9 key areas of retirement in our 52 page Book, plus receive our 32 page Companion Workbook containing all the questions you need to answer, in an easy to follow step-by-step manner, setting you on the road to planning your retirement.